This position requires 5-7 years of experience.
Esys places an emphasis on constant learning as well as personal and professional development. We look for all candidates to be self motivated when working as an individual as well as within a team environment. A qualified candidate will have a strong work ethic and a desire to expand their knowledge base.
Local Support Controls Engineer - This position is for a local in plant industrial controls engineer with PLC experience; someone who has good teamwork skills and is capable of using independent judgment. This individual would be responsible for supporting robotic sealer systems and conveyor systems. Esys offers competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing.
Effective communication skills are a necessity because we ask our employees of all levels to deal directly with customers and suppliers.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects/customers
- Good teamwork & personal skills are a must
- Allen Bradley PLC software design experience
- Basic computer knowledge and MS office proficiency
- Industrial controls system knowledge
- Familiarity of working within industrial environments
- Industrial safety practices
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- 5 -7 years experience
Send your resume here »
- Controls Hardware design – electrical, pneumatic, etc.
- Able to read electrical & mechanical drawings
- Allen Bradley controls logic
- HMI software (Panelview)
- Industrial communication protocols (Ethernet, Devicenet, understanding, etc.)
- Machine vision applications (Cognex, Keyance, etc.)
- Motion control applications (VFD’s, Servo, etc.)
- Machine commissioning and troubleshooting skills
- Electronic / PCB Design or Troubleshooting
- Sealer Applications Experience