Esys has developed AutoMask, a unique robotic rotary masking tool that reliably delivers a perfect spray line without on-vehicle masking. It utilizes a hardened aluminum disc with unique geometric qualities that minimizes deflection and delivers a consistent film-build to the edge of the pattern. The result is a reliable, fine-edge without the use of physical masking.
AutoMask uses two airless spray guns for controlled overlap between vertical and horizontal passes as well as collision detection to protect both tool and vehicle. Designed with simplicity in mind, AutoMask’s operator interface is intuitive and user friendly. The disc / scraper mechanism can be quickly and easily removed for servicing without the use of tools.
Our features include:
- Variable Speed Pneumatic Drive Mask
- Positive disc rotation feedback
- Horizontal mask orientation, which allows for larger pattern spray
- Rotary vane pneumatic drive, which delivers 70+ Ft-lbs of torque
- Quick disconnect mask and torsion loaded scraper for easy, consistent mask cleaning
- Adjustable airless guns with sharp trimming
- Disc collision detection system